Speak with an Admissions Counselor Today: (866) 967-7046
Request More Information
Complete the request form below to learn more about this online program:
Online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Target Your Leadership.
Become the leader that others choose to follow. Lewis University’s online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership builds upon your innate ability to inspire others, instilling within you the advanced skills, techniques, theories and perspectives that will enable you to effectively empower and motivate people in your organization. The online degree program will also give you a thorough understanding of how individuals and cross-cultural teams function and how to help them reach their full potential based on their own strengths.
With Lewis’s guidance, graduates of the online M.A. in Organizational Leadership program become effectively prepared to channel their leadership and to:
- Apply models to the practice of leadership in organizational change, conflict management and team building
- Develop foundational notions of ethical leadership
- Examine workplace research to determine how to best foster cross-cultural work environment
- Implement critical-thinking and decision-making skills to enhance overall organizational effectiveness
Design How You Want to Lead
Lewis’ online M.A. in Organizational Leadership program offers five unique concentrations, so you’re able to customize your education in order to meet your professional aspirations and become an effective leader.
- Higher Education – Student Services – This concentration focus on the skills that leaders need to be effective at the university level, helping to manage students’ non-education needs, such as student services, advising and traditional/non-traditional student needs.
- Not-for-Profit Management – The nonprofit world has its own set of challenges and goals. The Not-for-Profit Management concentration is a unique specialization tailored to offer training in people-focused strategies, tools and skills and ways to apply them to nonprofit enterprises such as charities, boards and associations.
- Organizational and Leadership Coaching – Gain the vital skills needed to enable others to become influential leaders. This concentration utilizes hands-on approach to develop your coaching skills and practices.
- Organizational Management – This people-centric concentration will provide you with the management tools, leadership skills and understanding of human behavior to ensure employees work together effectively and efficiently. The skills taught are applicable to virtually every industry, giving you career flexibility.
- Training and Development – Learn the skills to ensure that your employees have the proper training and knowledge in order to succeed in their roles. This concentration focuses on the most effective practices and methods for training and teaching adults from diverse backgrounds and with varying learning styles, abilities and experience.
Complete the form to receive more information about the online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership program at Lewis University or call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor.